This is to inform the general public of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti guidelines for acceptance fee payment 2015/2016.
Guidelines For Easy Payment Of Acceptance Fees
i) All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only.
ii) Candidates should purchase a bank draft or certified cheque of the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only at any bank in favour of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE). Thereafter, they are required to submit the certified bank draft with their Jamb reg. Number written at the reverse side.
Deadline for submission of Bank Draft:
a. Candidates are required to submit the certified bank draft at the Revenue Unit, Bursary Department and obtain University receipt to be submitted to Academic Affairs Division on or before Friday, 6th November, 2015.
b. Please note that any candidate who fails to submit the bank draft within the stipulated period should consider the admission forfeited.
c. Candidates should visit the University website for information relating to resumption date, fees payable by fresh students, procedure for registration, etc.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000