FUTA Admission List 2019/2020| The Admission list of the Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA is out this list contains its 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch of 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates are advised to view their admission status.
FUTA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUTA various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUTA Admission List 2019/2020.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Candidates are advised to check their Admission Status on the CAPS/JAMB Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one applied for originally, they should accept the new department by clicking on the Accept Button to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTA admission list.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.