This is to notify the general public that FUTA post UTME 2016 form is out. The cut off mark as well as how to apply has been released. Prospective candidates are hereby informed to procure their forms now as the deadline has been announced as well.
Similarly, candidates who made FUTA their choice of first or/second institution for the Direct Entry Admission for the 2016/2017 Academic Session are also invited for the screening exercise.
Such candidates are to visit FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only) through e-tranzact.
Note: The portal for registration is yet to be enabled.
Candidates are expected to print out their screening schedule after a successful registration. They are also expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
(1) UTME Original Result Slip. If you do not have this document
(2) O’level result(s) print out of maximum of two sittings
(3) O’level result checking scratch card(s) (One or two, depending on the number of sittings)
Awaiting result candidates can also register, but they are expected to come along with their O’level results on the day of screening.
» Buy & Download Original FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000