Apply for GE Oil and Gas Internship 2017 – Are you looking for an oil and gas company to do your internship? If yes, you are in the right place. You can now apply for GE Oil & Gas EID Graduate Internship Programme 2017. The form is ow out and you can see the Application Guide and Requirements here.
Here you will find answer concerning the following:
- ge oil & gas internship
- ge oil and gas engineering internship
- ge oil and gas india internship
- ge oil and gas intern salary
- ge oil and gas internship houston
- ge oil and gas internship pay
- ge oil and gas internship salary
- ge oil and gas internship uk
- ge oil and gas singapore internship
- ge oil and gas summer internship
- internship ge oil and gas
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Apply for GE Oil and Gas Internship Programme 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Tilte: EID Intern
Job ID: 2926559
Location: Onne – Rivers
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Relocation Assistance: No
- The Technical Intern will assist execution functions (shops, engineering, projects, supply chain) on rotation basis to deliver products and solutions to customer within schedule and right quality and offer learning opportunitie.
Essential Responsibilities for Apply for GE Oil and Gas Internship
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions
- Material & equipment inspection
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics
Qualifications/Requirements for Apply for GE Oil and Gas Internship
Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Major in science and engineering related discipline
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Some past leadership experience
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
How to Apply for Apply for GE Oil and Gas Internship 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply