Goldline Nigeria Limited is recruiting members to fill the position of a Logistics Manager. Applicants must be BSc or HND holder, MBA/MSc and professional qualifications, Possess work experience in these areas: Logistics and building materials (Doors, furniture, railings etc.) with five years of experience.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldLogistics
Report to: Managing Director
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as Sales and Marketing, Transactions Service, Warehouse.
- Responsible for Fleet Maintenance and Servicing by maintaining proper inventory of all components of vehicles, making sure they are maintained and checked frequently.
- Draw up maintenance plan or schedule for company’s vehicle and ensure that they are carried out.
- Ensure the maintenance, oiling and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed.
- Track repairs and costs as part of monitoring and overseeing the repair processes
- Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
- Ensure that drivers conduct a general inspection of all company’s delivery vehicle every morning for cleanliness, road worthiness, fuel and oil level and conformance to all road traffic requirement and regulation.
- Buy vehicle parts and consumables and ensure that they are genuine parts.
- Handle report of accident and other defects of company’s vehicle and ensure that such issues are resolved.
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc or HND holder, MBA/MSc and professional qualifications.
- Possess minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Possess work experience in these areas: Logistics and building materials (Doors, furniture, railings etc.). (Please don’t apply if you don’t have work experience in these areas as Logistics Manager).
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV with the Job Title as the subject of mail to: [email protected]
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.