Are you able to process transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures? Are you trustworthy and accountable? Then look no further, our business requires your services.
The role of a cashier is fundamental in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Our ideal candidate will be expected to carry-out the following duties
- Responsible for handling all cash transactions of customers and vendors
- Collating daily cash accounts
- Provide daily transaction report to Head accountant
- Execute cash and POS transactions
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
- Resolve customer complaints over payment
- Daily bank transactions
- Other duties as required by your position
- The ideal candidate should be a Female OND/HND accounting degree graduate with proven work experience in retail, cashier or sales. She must possess Basic PC knowledge and should be familiar with a POS sales checkout system.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 1 – 3 years in retail, cashier or sales position
Job Title: Administration Manager
Are you experienced in Administration and looking for an exciting role? Have you got a background in Hospitality and are you looking for a new challenge? If your answer is yes to both questions, we would love to hear from you.
Our state of the art medical spa is looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily operations.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow other operations function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Oversee operations and management of Medspa and its staff
- Assess staff performance by providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Supervise the operations of the therapists and ensure that they adhere to service standards
- Work with the sales and marketing team to come up with various marketing strategies to ensure successful marketing campaigns
- Oversee the operations of the Front office to ensure they confirm appointments and other tickles as part of our customer relationship management
- Give weekly operations targets and assist in meeting set targets
- Keep adequate records of Medspa staff and suppliersl
- Maintain stock inventory for the Spa
- The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum second class lower degree on in Arts or the Social sciences. The Ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and must be IT savvy.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 2-5 years in a similar position (preferably in the hospitality industry)
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the position they are applying to as the subject of the mail