Fulfill your dreams as Hasso-Plattner-Institute, Germany executes a PhD degree in data privacy, interested applicant are required to a take a PhD degree at the institute. This free Education is for international students who have the urge of furthering their education.
- Eligible Countries: EU and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Data privacy at the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have excellent programming skills, linear algebra, and statistics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to take a PhD degree program at the institution. And also submit a complete application including a research proposal that is aligned with the topic of the award, copies of transcripts and degree certificates, a detailed resume with contact details of 2 referees to Anne Kayem.
- Admission Requirements: Master’s degree with distinction (or equivalent university degree) in Computer Science or a similar subject is required for this program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a tax-free stipend for 3 years + budget to support publication at leading international conferences and journa
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019