Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the
fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Shop Manager
Location : Nigeria
Category : Hospitality/Leisure
Job Type : Full-Time – Sourcing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B. Sc / HND in with a strong Sales and Hotel management background
- 5years Experience (3years in a similar capacity
- Computer Literate
- Good written and Oral Communication Skills
- The Shop Manager coordinates all activities within the shop. She is responsible for the overall supervision of the Assistant Shop Manager, Shop Supervisors and other Shop staff.
- The Shop Manager is also responsible for maintaining quality service delivery to the customers and ensuring all sales related conflicts are resolved amicably.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be responsible for the supervision of Sales Girls, Shop Assistants, Cashiers Shop Supervisors and assistant Shop Managers.
- Responsible for preparing Duty Roster
- Ensure impeccable customer service is provided
- Responsible for ensuring employees are trained, especially when a knowledge gap is identified.
- Will ensure discipline is maintained by subordinates at all times.
- Liaise with the HR department in handling all HR related issues.
- Recommend staff for rewards, benefits and promotion
- Develop control procedures within and around the Cashiers’ Work Area and Cash Registers
- Stand-in for Cashier on emergency situations
- Authorizes and approves all complimentary sales in the absence of the Chairperson and/or DGMD
- See to it that customers’ orders are taken in a professional manner.
- Follow up with the Production Departments on all Customers’ orders, making sure the orders are properly and timely prepared to specifications.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all customer’s queries and requests.
- Providing effective leadership to employees
- Ensure strict compliance with company procedures and processes.
- Ensure daily control measures are in place within and around the Shop Area and liaise with the HR Department on lapses
- Approves all daily requisition of the Shop
- Prepares the dockets format to be used in the Shop for all sections of the Shop
- Market the GFS brand to prospects.
- Sees to the decoration of the Shop during festive seasons
- Printing of the Daily Sales Summary, Cash Report; analyses the printout, comparing same with the actual sales and value
- Daily reporting of all cash shortages/averages to Accounts Department
- Checking the daily credits and payments of credit sheet to ensure the recordings are complete and properly entered into the cashier register by the Cashiers.
- Ensure the total tallies with the Daily Cash Collection Report.
- Signing of on all customers duplicate receipts.
- Check that the daily deposits are properly entered into the cash registers by the cashiers and same reconciled with the cash collection report
- Ensure that all control sheets are duly signed off by the personnel’s on duty
- Carrying out quality control of the products and promptly escalate the findings to the control department.
- Liaise with Control Department on pricing decision on products
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added periodically
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to learn and solve problems
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!