Up till now Many candidates don’t still know how to read for jamb exam or jamb cbt. This has been a serious problem to many of them. Many candidates do not get the required cut of marks for your course of choice. Others fail jamb woefully.
At the and of the day, the candidate will fail to get admission. The next thing is to wait for another year to register for another JAMB exam. Most of them will end up staying at home for four year or more without getting admission.
This is a serious problem and need to be solved.
JAMB exam is a bit difficult than WAEC or NECO exam. That is why candidates fail. Another factor is the implementation of computer base test which has implicated the whole situation for candidates with little or no computer literacy.
There are various ways you can read for JAMB and get at least 270 this year. That’s the aim of this article.
How to Read for JAMB and Get At least 270
(1) Use JAMB Past Questions: JAMB past questions is the number tool if you want to score high in JAMB this year. It’s easy to get jamb past questions. You can get it at the local bookshop or you can buy it from us.
(2) Buy the Recommended Textbook: You need to know the recommended textbooks for JAMB. The do yourself good to buy them.
(3) Read Everyday: Now that you have the past questions and the recommended books, prepare your reading time table. From now till the exam date, read at least 3 hours everyday.
In the next article, I will show you how to use JAMB past questions very well.
I wish you success.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000