This is to notify all SSS3 students in Nigeria of PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Application form 2015.
Applications are invited from qualified SS3 students in Nigeria for the 2015 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge. Interested members of the public are, hereby implored to register as there are lots of prizes up for grabs.
PZ Cussons in conjunction with Carex is promoting the study of chemistry through open competition amongst Nigerian secondary schools. The primary objective of the competition is to stimulate and inspire the learning of Chemistry amongst students and raise their IQ. It is also to demonstrate the relevance and role of chemistry in our society.
- Competition is open to all chemistry students in SS 3 only
- Only 2 students per school
- Students have to be schooling in Lagos only
- Entries are Open to both Private and Public secondary schools
- Candidates are advised to provide their true and reachable phone numbers and email address as exam centres would be communicated to them via these medium
- Entry is FREE
HOW TO APPLY
Students are to be sponsored by their Secondary Schools. Alternatively, students / schools can pick up entry forms from the Lagos state Ministry of Education or either of the 6 educational district offices
Candidates should ensure they register only once.
- Download the application form here (in PDF format)
- Print the downloaded form
- Fill the form (Note: All Forms must be duly signed and stamped by school principal)
- Scan the completed form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry closes 4th November, 2015
The winner would be rewarded with N700,000 cash prize, a trophy, laptop and gold medal. His teacher would get N100,000, and the school N100,000 worth of chemistry textbooks. The first runner up would win N500,000 and a laptop and silver medal, while his teacher would get N80,000 and the school, N80,000 worth of books. The second runner up is to win N400,000 (N70,000 for the teacher, and N70,000 for the school); while the third runner up would get N300,000 (and N120,000 for the teacher and school).
Mr Alex Doma, Managing Director, PZ Family Care, said that the winners would get an internship opportunity with the firm to develop new products – an initiative he described as the icing on the cake of the competition.
“Beyond the cash prizes and the gifts, the four finalists will spend six weeks to work in our Research and Development functions. They actually start to see how things in the chemistry text books work out. It will stimulate their interest in the subject and we will begin to build a credible core of professionals for the industry,” he said.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!