This is the official WAEC Offline Registration software update from waeconline.or.ng. Follow the instructions below to how to fix waec offline software into you computer. I have also provided links to where you can download the waec offline software and instruction on how to install it and use.
Approved Banks to Buy WAEC Registration Cards
|Access Bank Plcs|
|Diamond Bank Plc|
|Ecobank Nigeria Plc|
|Enterprise Bank Limited|
|Fidelity Bank Plc|
|First Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|First City Monument Bank Plc|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc|
|Skye Bank Plc|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc|
|Standard Chartered Bank Plc|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|United Bank For Africa Plc|
|Zenith International Bank Plc|
You can install the offline biometric software directly on your computer by following this link >> Direct Offline Installation without CD
|1.||Offline Sofware Update Last Updated |
How to update WAEC Offline application
Crystal Report Installer
For a school examination officer or registration centers to upload data from the Offline Registration Package to the e-Registration System, the following steps must be followed:
- Pay the required fees to collect your payment voucher for the number of candidates
- Sign up following sections 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 as a new user or
- Login following section 2.2.4 as an existing user
- Click on Offline Upload
- To upload your entry with SSS I & II CAS, click on Main Entries from Upload from Offline Backup submenu under the Registration menu
- Click on Browse to select the location where the cmp data files (on the Offline backup device)
- Select the files 4……_!.cmp then press Add file until you have finished selecting all the backup cmp files.
- Click on Upload Now to validate and load the data.
- Please note that you may choose to add and upload the cmp files one at a time.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.