In this guide, I will teach you how to tackle JAMB CBT questions effectively. So, if you are writing JAMB CBT this year, make sure you read this article many times. It contains working tips that can help you.
I have been supervising JAMB CBT exams for the past few years and I discovered the problems many candidates have during he exam. So many candidates still have difficulties reading from the computer and picking the correct option.
Some are even afraid to operate computer in an exam situation.
So, in JAMB CBT, candidates face two challenges; (1) knowledge of the correct answers and (2) ability to choose the correct answers.
Now that we have identified the main reason why candidates fail JAMB CBT exam, let’s see how you can tackle the CBT exam to get high score.
How to Tackle JAMB CBT Questions
To tackle JAMB CBT questions, follow the guides bellow.
(1) Learn Computer Now: Visit any computer training center nearest to you and learn how to use computer.
(2) Study JAMB Past Question with recommended textbooks.
(3) Read the JAMB CBT Tutorial
(4) Study the JAMB CBT Demo Software
(5) Come to the exam venue on time
With these tips, You will be able to tackle JAMB CBT questions squarely. Read: Ultimate Guide to Pass JAMB – How to Get High Score in JAMB – UTME
Share this post with friends.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Exam Tips