Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
HR Advisory Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
- We are currently recruiting the role of HR Advisory Manager for a Consulting Firm.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the execution of projects and in delivering on different client briefs.
- Implement strategic solutions and systems to facilitate talent management.
- Provision of bespoke HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implentations and HR Policies Designing.
- Ensure the right talent are attracted and retained by conducting quality and robust assessments on behalf of clients.
- Provide quality advisory reports and recommendations to clients on complex HR issues.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as an HR manager, HR consultant or a relevant role
- Specific experience in the Consulting space
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.