Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
We are looking to urgently employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Buffer Media career website on www.buffer.media to applyClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships