At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
Human Resources Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
- Formulation of Administration and Personnel policies within the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage budget relating to HR/Admin (recruitment, rewards, purchases and welfare initiatives)
- Establish resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Design and implement competitive employee compensation and benefits programs
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to HR and Administration.
- Identify, initiate, develop and implement HR improvement projects, processes and procedures
- Minimum of 2years working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- CIPM certification would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualify applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] Using the job title as the subject of the email.