Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of ICT (Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Engineering) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will automatically award from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The eligible participants will receive an amount of $10,000 for successful participants.
Click here to apply