IEC Villa Resort located at Abuja is recruiting members to fill the post of a General Manager/Hotel Manager, applicant must have a degree in hotel management of its related field, with a range of 5-10 years experience in hotel management.
IEC Villa Resort
General Manager / Hotel Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 – 10 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Reports to: Managing Director / Area General Manager / Owner
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be able to; Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximize operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Prepare monthly report and submit to the the Managing Director
Education and Experience
- A minimum of university degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in the hospitality industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.