Imo International Health Systems has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Imo International Health Systems Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Imo International Health Systems Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Imo International Health Systems form?
- Is the Imo International Health Systems 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Imo International Health Systems Recruitment start?
- I need Imo International Health Systems Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Imo International Health Systems Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Imo International Health Systems Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Imo International Health Systems.
Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors.
Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Medical Officer
♦ Graduate Nurse
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Imo International Health Systems recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as email subject.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Imo International Health Systems Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships