Imo State University 2019/2020 Post graduate Admission form is out members of the public are invited to apply.
The School of Postgraduate Studies expects the recommendations by referees in sealed separate envelopes; referees report could either come with the main application forms or be mailed directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies before the deadline for the submission of forms.
Imo State University 2019/2020 Post graduate Admission form
Aptitude test for intending Postgraduate Students comes up on Friday 15th February, 2020. Time and venue for the Aptitude test will be communicated in due time.
How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Form.
- Candidates should visit the IMSU website: www.imsu.edu.ng and follow the online application steps below:
- Click on the Portal link. Click on Post Graduate programme (PG)
- Click on the Post Graduate form option to apply
- On the Application Page, enter your email address (functional e-mail) and proceed to submit
- Generate Payment Invoice”, fill in your details ACCURATELY and Click the “Submit” button
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank for payment or alternatively pay with your bank ATM Card
- Return to the University website (imsu.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form.
- Ensure you Enter correct e-mail address of your Referee.
- Candidates are required to review the application details supplied before submitting their online application.
- Print ‘Acknowledgement Slip’, Referee form. Thesis, for submission in IMSU PG School.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.