This is to inform the general public that the Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME Form 2017 is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirement and how to apply.
The Imo State University Registration for the Online Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence from Monday 11th September and end on Monday 25th September, 2017.
IMSU Post UTME Cut Off mark
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
O’Level Requirement for IMSU Post UTME Screening
In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Screening
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration
- Click on submit button to generate payment
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Confirm your
- Submit your
- Print out your acknowledgement
Await announcement from the university.
IMSU Post UTME Fee
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for
Any candidate who supplied false information will be
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying
Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
IMSU Post UTME HELP DESK: 080 333 4887
EMEKA EJIKONYE (PhD) REGISTRAR
» Get your IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions (Complete & Original) Buy it Here
» Get your Original JAMB Result
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter
Share this information with friendsClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!