INTECH Process Automation a well-known oil and gas sector which provides integrator and automation solutions globally it has meet major oil and gas demand for more than 20 years now. Vacancy exists for the post of an operations manager.
INTECH Process Automation
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 10 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
The Operations Manager (I&C Automation) is responsible for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of projects managed out of Nigeria region.
This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, project’s PnL, improving profit margin, and overall management of projects from initial conception through planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring & control of engineering work to project completion.
- Deliver complete Project Life Cycle including system engineering, documentation, FAT/IFAT, Start-up & successful commissioning at site through INTECH Nigeria operations
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through company’s processes and tools
- Ensure technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and company’s processes
- Evaluate and identity technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements. Provide time to time support to company’s sales workforce if required during any sales closure process.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate high productivity of team members and optimization of resource utilization through efficient engineering methods (usage of tools, templates, engineering standards)
- Responsible for implementation of corporate standards & processes and development of local process / guidelines and improvement in existing processes / guidelines to increase execution efficiency, improve quality, reliability and safety of delivered project
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry standard practices & meet customer requirements
- Responsible for Knowledge Management and maintaining customer technical data base in his area of responsibility
Must be a graduate engineer with majors in Electrical/ Mechatronics/Computer engineering/Computer Science.
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience as I&C automation engineer in O&G sector (both on and off shore) with at least 3 years’ experience as project manager (Nigeria and West Africa experience shall be an added advantage)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work in a cross functional organization and to liaison with corporate head office.
Click here to apply