Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MA Fashion course at Central Saint Martin’s, UAL.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time participant who intends to start studies in October 2019.
How to Apply
Application Process: The application process is divided into two parts-
- Part 1- The candidates need to enroll in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Part 2-After being enrolled, they have to complete an award application form. The form will be submitted via dropbox to email@example.com.
The form must count one PDF documents file which include the following documents-
- A title page with the student name and course title
- An introductory page explaining their work, methodology, and inspiration.
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled showing the date of production
- a copy of curriculum vitae or resume
- Evidence of their household income (3-months bank statements, 3month payslips, and external positions, investments)
- Proof of a medical condition (Doctors/Hospital letters) and financial hardship (credit card statements, overdrafts, expenditure, overdue rent letters, and bailiffs/debt collection letters).
- Language Requirement: The participants must be proficient in the English language.
Note: Please check the details about uploading your documents via dropbox.
The bursary will cover the cost of the tuition fees, course cost, and living expenses for the UK or Home applicant and contribute to tuition fees only for foreign candidates.
Click here to apply