Iyanu Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Iyanu Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Iyanu Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
• When will Iyanu Nigeria Recruitment start?
• I need Iyanu Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Iyanu Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Iyanu Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Iyanu Nigeria
Iyanu is an information technology company, specializing in digital media development. We serve as a global connection point for companies needing their digital products created and skilled teams based in African countries. Built to serve a dual purpose of facilitating work from international clients at the best possible price, and giving much-needed projects to the developing world.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
♦ International Compliance Officer
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
♦ Data Scientist Intern
Deadline: 18th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Iyanu Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com