Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2010 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2010 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2010 in PDF.
1. Which Literature in English Question Paper Type is given to you?
A. Type A B. Type B
C. Type C D. Type D
Questions 2 to S are based on J.C. De Graft’s
Sons and, Daughters.
2. ‘I simply don’t understand what the matter with everybody is today. Everybody let me down, and….’
The speaker above is referring to
A. Hannah and George B, Aaron and Maanan
C. Lawyer B and Mrs. B
D. Fosuwa and Maidservant.
3. Maanan expresses dislike for Lawyer B because
A. his recent advances towards her
B. the betrayal of her father’s trust
C. the betrayal of his wife’s trust
D. his condemnation of her choice of career.
4. The traditional order in the play is represented by
A.Hannah B. Maanan C. Aunt D. Mrs. B.
5. Where does the play take place?
A. in George’s place B. In Aunt’s house
C. in Ofosu’s place D. On the street,
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William
Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
6. ‘0’ deadly sin! 0 rude unthankfulness! Thy fault our law calls death, but the kind Prince, Taking thy part, bath rushed aside the law And turned that black word….’
Deadly sin refers to the
A. subde of Romeo B. Murder of Paris
C. murder of Tybalt D. suicide of Juliet.
7. The play is mostly written in
A. free verse B. metres C. foot D. blank verse.
8. ‘0 serpent heart, hid with a flowering face!’
The statement above refers to
A Romeo B. Tybalt C. Benvolio D. Juliet.
9. The spatial setting of the play is
A. Verona B. Padua C. Venice D Athens.
10. Romeo is banished to Mantua because he
A. marries Juliet without parental consent
B. attends Capulet’s party uninvited
C. attempts to kill Paris his rival
D. kills Tybalt in a street duel.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000