Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2012 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2012 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2012 in PDF.
1. Which Question Paper Type of Literature in
English as indicated above is given to you?
A. Type Green. B. Type Purple.
C. Type Red. D. Type Yellow.
Questions 2 to 5 are based on J.C. De Graft’s
Sons and Daughters.
2. Who is the paternal aunt to Aaron and Maanan?
A. Mrs Bonu. B. Hannah.
C. Fosuwa. D. Adwao.
3. From the play, George is a
A. laboratory attendant B. pharmacist
C. nurse D. medical doctor.
Use the question below to answer questions 4 and 5.
‘If you touch me I shall smash your face with this bottle.’
The statement is made by
A. Maanan to lawyer B B. Maanan to Mrs Bonu C. James to Awere D. Awere to Aaron.
4. The issue at stake is that
A. Maanan is trying to compromise
B. Lawyer B is trying to kiss Maanan
C. James sees Awere as a bad influence
D. Mrs Bonu is taunting Maanan for loving her husband.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet,
5. ‘From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-crossed lovers takes
The lines above suggest that the tragedy in the play A. could, have been averted
B. is predestined
C. is brought on by enmity
D. brought misfortune on the lovers.
6. ‘O she doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
A rich jewel in an Ethiop’s ear.
From the lines above, Juliet’s beauty is presented
A. in contrast to the dark night
B. as a source of envy to all
C. in terms of riches
D. as being outstanding.
7. ‘The all-seeing sun Ne’er saw match since first the world begun’.
The lines above are spoken by
A. Count Paris in praise of Juliet
B. Romeo in praise of Juliet
C. Romeo in praise of Roseline
D. Lady Capulet in praise of Roseline.
8. The major role of Mercutio in the play is to
A. serve as a contrast to Romeo
B. aid and abet Romeo’s passion
C. annoy Tybalt
D. accompany Romeo to Friar Lawrence.
9. The play shares the feature of classical tragedy through the use of
A. violence on stage B. chorus
C. comic relief D. flashback.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000