Last month, one of the ExamsGuru candidate asked me… does jamb repeat past questions? I couldn’t answer her until I did my personal research on this.
On my findings, I discovered a shocking truth. JAMB do repeat past questions. It’s not their faults that they do repeat past questions. The fact is that there are no new questions to ask. The JAMB syllabus is the same for the past many years. So, all they do is to keep recycling questions every year.
They may decide to ask the question in different formats, but really its the same questions they have been asking in previous years.
See Evidence below from the repeated JAMB past questions
1. The word “EVASIVE answers” repeated itself in 1885 and 1997 JAMB.
31. Many untrustworthy students give evasive answers to questions which they fully understand. (1985)
65. The lawyer gave evasive answers to all the questions. (1997)
2. The word “FLEXIBLE” was repeated in 1886 and 2012 JAMB.
26. Mr. Jack was most flexible in his instructions (1986)
38. The principal was advised to be flexible on critical issues. (2012)
3. The idiom “HEART IN HIS MOUTH” was repeated in 1878 and 2006 JAMB.
28. He spoke with his heart in his mouth (1978)
B. with such unusual cowardice
C. with a lot of confusion in his speech
D. without being able to make up his mind
E. with fright and agitation.
36. He has no reason to have his heart in his mouth. (2006).
A. be afraid
B. feel guilty
C. be confident
D. think negatively
4. The word “SUMPTUOUS” was repeated in 2001, 2005 and 2012 JAMB.
30. The village girl wore sumptuous clothes (2001)
A faded-looking B. ideas
C. expensive D. loose-fitting
69. Some people consider the leather upholstery and thick rugs a bit sumptuous. (2010)
A. simple B. lavish
C. expensive D. desirable
55. Isa and Illu ate sumptuous meals on their brother’s wedding day. (2010)
A. foreign B. cheap
C. insipid D. expensive
Now that you know that JAMB do repeat their past questions, what you need to do it get JAMB past questions from us at the cost of N1500 only.
Important: We also have all the repeated jamb past questions for N1,000 per subject.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!