The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have sensitized over 500 secondary school students from 12 schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja on the use of computer-based test (CBT).
According to the board, this exercise will prepare the students, who are now in Senior Secondary one and two, for the examination in a few years.
JAMB’s Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, who said this on Wednesday, May 25, in Abuja.
Represented by the Director, Test Administration, Dr. Yusuf Lawal, he explained that the board had conducted such advocacy in some state capital, adding that additional advocacy would be done across the 36 states.
He said: “These are candidates who will be taking our exam in another one or two year. They are SSI and SSII students. And it is part of the sensitization and advocacy that JAMB is still carrying on. We will still do more of this in all the 36 states of the federation.
“We have done this in all the state capitals but now we are going to the senatorial districts so we are testing the water with this. We have done this in Bwari, as a corporate responsibility where our headquarters is.
“We are going to be taking on more kids on Friday with hands on the computer. So this is an opportunity for JAMB to identify with the children.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000