The Director of Media and Information, Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), Dr Fabian Benjamin, has disclosed that the Board has sold over 1 million application forms for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
He equally revealed that over 400 CBT centres within and outside the country have been accredited for this year’s UTME.
He further stated that all necessary arrangements towards the successful conduct of the examination have been made including the training of technical staff and engineers.
Concerning the actual date the examination is to commence, Dr Fabian stated that the Board is still holding consultations to determine the exact date in February when the examination will hold.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: JAMB Statistics