Latest news reaching us from JAMB has it that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has perfected plans to begin the 2016 sales of UTME form by August 31st, 2015.
This was made known by the board’s Head of Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin in statement today in Lagos
It was gathered that the decision of the board to make the form available now is to prepare candidates early for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The scratch cards will be made available from August 31st, 2015 and can be purchased from the following banks; Zenith Bank, Sky Bank and First Bank.
”The registration fee for the UTME is N5,000 and candidates are also to pay N500 to obtain the textbook, The Last Days at Forcados High School’.
”Candidates will, however, be issued the book at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment,” the statement stated.
Prospective candidates are advised to ensure they obtained the application forms early as well as fill their personal data correctly to avoid any mix-up.
The deadline for sales of form is January 15, 2016. While the registration website will close January 19th, 2015.
The 2016 UTME examination is expected to begin Feb.29 and end on March 14, 2016.
Note: The UTME will be 100% Computer Based Test (CBT).
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000