We are a world-Class Media Content Developer/ Company operating in Lagos Nigeria. We are looking for individuals with excellent and proven track records in Administration.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Maintains an effective & file management system
- Develops proposals
- Handles both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedule business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Candidates must possess good interpersonal skills, must be proactive, numerate, computer literate & self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The use of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is key
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good writing and command of English
- Teachable and fast learner
- A English, Mass comm., management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
go to method of application »
Female Social Media Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- A bachelor’s degree in media design, digital media, or a similar field. Previous experience in a similar position which may include other freelance projects.
- Minimum 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience.
- Must be between 21-28 years.
- Strong Computer skills and flair for knowledge acquisition.
- Must live around Agege, Ogba, Akute, Iju Ishaga, Ikeja, Ojodu Berger as the company is situated in Ogba, Lagos.
Must have good knowledge of graphics
- Responsible for creating and managing digital-related projects for the organization.
- In charge of organizing digital resources for media campaigns.
- Create and maintain the online presence of the company.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the companys social media accounts.
- Maintain web-related media and update existing resources as needed. Create online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send cvs with subject as Executive Assistant to the MD to [email protected] on or before June 30, 2019