This is to inform all ND/HND aspirants of Kaduna State Polytechnic that their admission list 2016 is now out on the school portal.
To check your admission status visit; kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/web/admission/admission.aspx
1.Enter your JAMB/Application Number in the space provided.
2. Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your admission detail.
Registration Procedure For admitted students
-You are expected to generate a reference code to accept your admission offer…Click Here to Generate Acceptance Remita Reference Code (RRR)
-Make your payment through any of the methods indicated.
-Return back to the Portal and validate your payment and Print your Acceptance Slip.
-Wait for 24 hours then goto Academics Affairs Division to collect your Admission Letter.
-Print your Admission Letter here and read it thoroughly…Click Here to Print your Admission Letter
-Proceed to your department for clearance and obtain your Matric Number and login Code (Password) which will enable you to log on into your portal.
-In your portal after login, click on My Fees Menu and select the current session(2015/2016) then click on Check Fees Button to generate your payment slip to pay your registration fees. Follow step 2 to Pay your fees.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000