The Kaduna State government yesterday instituted free education across all government owned primary and junior secondary schools in the state.
According to the state Givernor, Malam Nasir el-Rufai who announced this, his administration would spend N9 billion annually on free feeding of over one million primary school pupils.
He further stated that the free education in junior secondary school will gulp N6,000 million yearly noting that the programme will save parents N3.7 billion for them to channel to other family demands.
He added that, 5,000 tailors would be engaged to sew free uniforms which will be distributed to pupils across the state.
He mentioned that,the free education introduced by the former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration in the state was a fraud to milk parents dry as the programme did not work. The governor said Kaduna Geographical Information System bill has been sent to state assembly.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000