This is to inform the general public, especially grandaunts of Kaduna State University that the 2nd convocation ceremony and programmed of events for 2015/2016 academic session has been announced.
The convocation ceremony is expected to hold as follows;
Programme of Events
1.) Friday, December 11, 2015
A.) Convocation Lecture:
Entitled “Entrepreneurship for Development”
By Prof. E.S. Bogoro,
Executive Secretary, Tertiary Education Trust Fund.
Chairman: Office of the American Ambassador to Nigeria.
Venue: Faculty of Science Lecture Theatre, Main Campus, Kaduna.
Special Guest of Honour: His Excellency, Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufa’i, OFR, Governor of Kaduna State.
B.) Vice Chancellor’s Cocktail
Venue: Hotel Seventeen, Kaduna
2.) Saturday, 12 December, 2015
Installation of Chancellor
Award of First Degrees, Higher Degrees, Postgraduates Diplomas and Prizes.
Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees
Venue: Convocation Square, Main Campus, Kaduna
Information for Graduands
Graduands and Recipients of prizes are expected to be physically present to be awarded with their Degrees and/or to receive their awards during the Ceremony.
Collection of Gowns and Registration of Alumni at Alumni office, Main Campus, Kaduna. All Gowns should be returned to the Alumni office not later than Friday, 18th December 2015.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000