KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Vacancies. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organisation dedicated to the fight against tuberculosi (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world.
KNCVis an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a National and International context. We are also the lead partner in Challange TB (CTB) the new USAID funded 5 year global program to decrease Tb Mortalityand moridity in high burdened countries.
For the Challenge TB program in Nigeria, KNCV is looking for staff to fill the following positions:
Assistant Technical Officer (NURSE)
Purpose of the position and organisational Position
This is a technical position. The successful candidate is expected to:
- Monitor initiation of enrollment for ambulatory DR-TB treatment
- Adverse effects through quality baseline and regular follow up clinic and lab evals
- Strengthen DR-Tb prevention and infection control by ensuring daily DOT and contact investigation
- Promote patient centered care
- Social support and adherence to tretament
- The officer is responsible to the PMDT Technical Advisor
BSc in Nursing or Community health care or Public healthcare qualifications are an added advantage
- 5 years or more working experience
- At least 3 years work experience with: HIV and TB/DR-TB program at various levels: USAID projects and/or any developement partner
- Experience in DR-TB patient initiation and monitoring of treatment
- Experience with community interventions
- Excellent written and verbal english language skills
- Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid, open, flexible, absolute integrity, organizational awareness, understanding of cultural differences
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Offer:
- A fixed term contract for 9 months with the intension to extend the contract based on availability of funding
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initaitive is appreciated
- A highly motivated team of experienced, Self driven colleagues
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own employment conditions scheme
- Full time employment consits of 40 hours per week
Application and information:
Your application (CV, motivational letter, 3 professional referees) should be sent within one week to:
The Country Representative
KNCV Nigeria Challange TB Project
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!