This is to inform the general public that the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission form is out – 2017/18. See the admission requirements and how to apply here.
Admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede for 2017/2018 has been announced.
Method Of Application
1. Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
2. Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
3. Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING+ AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
4. Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
5. Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
– Confirmation Order#
– Amount Paid
– Payment Date
– And other relevant details.
N.B.: (Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
List of Participating Banks
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
Diamond Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
BIAO of Ivory Coast
Covenant Micro Finance Bank
Fidelity Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Standard Chartered Bank
Once you have your payment receipt,