Cyprus Institute of Marketing is givig KPMG funding for EU and Cyprus, don’t miss this offer, maximize this privilege. Applications are invited from scholars/students who wants to study at the University.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
- University or Organization: Cyprus Institute of Marketing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Varies (tuition and study fund)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU citizens
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: EU citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be holders of a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in the case of the MBA Shipping and holders of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum average 16/20 in the case of the BA(Hons) Accounting & Finance. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the case of the MBA Shipping.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this amazing opportunity then you are recommended to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the institute. After being enrolled, claimants can submit the online award application form.
In order to undertake a program of study at the Institute, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and 2 years of work experience (for the CIM MBA & MBA Shipping).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 100% fee for the program M?? Shipping 14 Months FT/24 Months PT, Lima’s sol, of worth €7700 and of €6500.
Visit the official site to apply