KPMG Internship Nigeria 2017 – Apply for the ongoing KPMG internship program. See the KPMG internship application guide and requirements.
Here you will find information concerning the following:
- how to apply kpmg internship
- how to get kpmg internship
- kpmg internship requirements
- kpmg internship application process
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Audit Accounting Academy Intern
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Internship Nigeria 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Accounting Academy Intern
Auto Req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship
About the KPMG Internship Nigeria
- The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified Graduate Accountants to join the Audit Division of the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
- The academy enables Accounting Graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in Accounting – ACA, before they join the Audit Division of KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
Requirements for KPMG Internship Nigeria 2017
- Accounting Graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Accounting Graduates, who have completed Youth Service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming
- ACA qualified
- Non Accounting Graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
KPMG Internship Nigeria 2017 Application Closing Date
How to Apply for KPMG Internship Nigeria 2017
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!