LASU Important Notice To Newly Admitted Students on Change of Course – 2016/17. This is to inform all newly admitted students into Lagos State University’s various undergraduate (Full Time) programmes who have their courses changed from the one originally applied for at JAMB, to immediately visit JAMB website to apply for a change of course.
This directive, which must be carried out within 48 hours (on/before Wednesday 30, 2016), is compulsory so as to enable JAMB process and release the admission letters of affected candidates, a precondition for clearance and registration.
This exercise is at a cost of Two Thousand, Five Hundred (N2,500:00) Naira Only, which must be paid online directly to JAMB.
This directive is compulsory and should be strictly adhered to, failure which, the candidate(s) admission shall be withdrawn.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000