The University of Lagos State Vice -Chancellor, Ojo, Prof. Lanre Fagboun, has announced that the university will soon add Pharmacy and nine other courses to its list of programmes.
This took place on Monday, 9th January 2016, during a briefing to commemorate his one year anniversary in office.
According to the vice-chancellor, the additional programmes include Administration and Leadership Programme, Tourism and Hotel Management, among others, he added that the new programmes would help in solving the challenges of unemployment.
He also said that, “It is our plan to ensure that the university keys into the vision of the Lagos State Government, which is committed to driving development through innovation. This is why we have resolved to match the government’s desire with our plan to develop adequate manpower for the future, through the creation of additional programmes that will provide jobs for the future of Lagos and Africa by extension.”
The VC also added that a new hostel for the university, which is being planned, will accommodate between 5,000 and 6,000 students in its first phase.
In conclusion, he said that the institution is introducing modern facilities to the hostel including the use of renewable energy in support of conventional electricity supply system.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000