- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Developer-Marketing and Events
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Marketing Coordination
- Working under the direction of the Centre Manager and alongside the Infrastructure Specialist. the role is to provide Technical/Software Development support
- To manage the centre wiki and blog on a weekly basis
- Accurate internal and external visibility of the center activity on social media
- Provide technical and software development support (Very key).
- To work with Infrastructure and other team in the development of demo prototypes when the need arises
- Develop customer improvement applications at the centre.
- Work with the MEA team on development efforts
- Develop Chatbot POCs
- Plan, organise and run the logistics for events run in the Centre both in a reactive request mode and a proactive interlock mode to the Marketing,
- Technical and Sales teams.
- Manage from start to finish request of event – confirm attendee numbers and names, customer, packing/logistics etc
- Initiate and coordinate training for the IBM Cloud platform
- Initiate Customer Engagement as regards Ecosystem development
- Timely submission of Marketing KPI and results
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelors Degree
- 3years experience in technical and software development
go to method of application »
Team Lead, Information Technology
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- To provide support for the Information Technology Unit of the organization and attend to all Information Technology queries.
- Reports to: Chief, Special Project
- Direct Reports: IT Officer, IT Supervisor
- Oversee the administration and management of the company’s network infrastructure on a daily basis.
- Supervise all activities carried out on the company’s website and review all company information to be uploaded on the website for completeness in conjunction with relevant business units.
- Responsible for IT Budget planning and execution group-wide
- Oversee the purchase, configuration and maintenance of IT tools group-wide.
- Escalate server, internet and other network incidents to service providers and consultants in a timely manner for quick resolution.
- Manage IT services on all CMB locations, subsidiaries and Head Office.
- Recommend and implement improvements in all areas of IT responsibility regularly.
- Interact with internal clients group-wide to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Ensure successful quarterly maintenance of all IT tools.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that systems and programs are tested and debugged.
- Determine proper installation parameters for software and hardware, for smooth integration, transition and efficiency
- Plans, develops and implements backup and recovery procedures.
- Train and coordinate the activities of other IT unit staff members.
Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policies organization-wide
- Information Technology Procedures Manuals
- Standards including work papers, file set up, letters, spreadsheets, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by your immediate Supervisor and Chief, Special projects.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong IT knowledge and experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and state the Job Role as the Subject.
Note: Only candidates resident in Lagos and environs should apply.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships