- HealthPlus Limited – Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Open Jobs
- Male Beauty Advisor
- Strategy & Planning Manager
- Internal Audit Manager
- Internal Control Manager
Male Beauty Advisor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Reference #: HP/ROCB/19
Contract Type: Permanent
- Administration, Advertising, Advisory, Communications, Creative, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales
- Admin, Office & Support, Advertising, Ecommerce, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Marketing,Sales
- Reporting to the Branch Manager/Senior Beauty Advisor
- Advising customers on the use of grooming, beauty products and accessories
- Recommending facial, Hair and other body treatments using our specialized products and techniques
- Carrying out Make-Overs for prospective customers
- Helping your client improve his or her personal appearance
- Ensuring adequate inventory control including the use of make – up and other beauty products and accessories
- Ensuring Excellent merchandising of stock
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Performing any other responsibility as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Good Selling Skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
go to method of application »
Strategy & Planning Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldResearch / Data Analysis
Reference #: HP/HR/SPM
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Strategy & Planning Manager will be responsible for driving strategic transformation across the Organisation. In partnership with the Corporate Transformation department, Finance, and leaders across the Organisation, this role is responsible for the strategic direction of HealthPlus Limited.
- The strategy department is highly visible and interacts frequently with CFO, other members of the executive leadership team, and the Board of Directors.
- Administration, Advisory, Analysis, Analytics, Client Services, Communications, Coordinator, Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data Management, HR Manager, Human Resources, Management, Management Consulting, Operations, Payroll, Project Management, Public Relations,Recruitment,Retail,Strategic Communication,Strategy,Supervisor,Training
- Banking / Finance & Investment, Consulting Services, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight, Ecommerce, Financial Services, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Hospitality, Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure, Human Resources, Infrastructure, Logistics, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Recruitment, Retail, Training, Utilities
Key elements of the role:
- Create and oversee the strategic management system
- Manage key cross functional strategic initiatives.
- Lead quarterly reviews of results – metrics and initiative updates.
- Ensure company-wide understanding of strategy through team member surveys and interviews.
- Responsible for fulfilling roles in Corporate Strategy (facilitating the development and execution of both the Corporate and Division Strategies), Project & Program Management (working cross-functionally to develop and manage Corporate initiatives), and Business Analytics (developing business cases, performing ROI analysis, and developing metrics/dashboards and other reporting tools to drive decision making).
- The role will also support business strategy projects through problem definition and structuring, fact gathering and analysis, synthesis of finding into compelling recommendations, stakeholder alignment, presentation to leadership, execution and tracking of progress
Corporate Strategy Activities:
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage integrated corporate strategic plan, highlighting key milestones and risks for management.
- Develop metrics/dashboards and other reporting tools to drive decision making
- Track progress of corporate strategic plan and provide regular updates to management
- Support the overall process of corporate strategic decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short and long-term goals by developing appropriate analytics, metrics, and tools.
Project & Program Management:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans and gap analysis
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Communicate and liaise with project stakeholders and other IT teams as defined by the project team
- Help define the financial justification of the project and track project spend and well as project savings / cost avoidance
- Gather and document business requirements
- Lead in business process sessions and documentation of workflows
- Facilitate problem solving sessions with business users and present findings to his/her manager
- Facilitate creating and implementing change management strategies
- Create/edit training documentation, as needed
- Support end user training sessions and workshops
- Create business test scripts and facilitate User Acceptance testing
- Establish partnerships in cross functional areas to support company initiatives
- Partner closely with the Information Technology group to work through systems issues and to identify process improvements
- Conduct testing on behalf of the business for system modifications and fixes
- Maintain communication with the business on project statuses and issue resolution
- Discharge all duties according to laid down Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the Business
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
- Minimum of 8 years strategic planning experience in a similar environment or in a planning/consultant role, 5 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
- Membership of a recognised professional body i.e. ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation to guide in strategic planning fundamentals and plan execution
- Analytical and problem solving skills to plan strategy, tactics and perform root cause analysis
- Presentation skills to create and deliver information to a wide audience
- Familiarity with project management tools, lifecycles etc.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Leadership & managerial skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Highly organised self-starter with demonstrated excellence in developing strategic plans
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, flexible, endurance and has a great willingness to travel
go to method of application »Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.