Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Engineering Manager ( Software )
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Our client is seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for building a world-class team, working closely with stakeholders across the company to plan the development and delivery of software releases. Your primary focus in this role will be to own the management and reporting cross-functionally of all stages of the development and release lifecycle as well as conducting training for developers and other personnel. You will work with engineers, product managers, designers, and the executive team to bring clarity and insight into the delivery of product and project deliverables. You will also evangelize and support our product development process, as well as serve as the owner and subject matter expert on our agile framework and guidelines.
You will be responsible for
- leading and managing cross-functional projects across a range of product and technical areas.
- reporting product initiative status and metrics to bring clarity to various stakeholders.
- owning process transformation for engineering management initiatives, and management process for the team.
- aligning with stakeholders and teams on delivery targets and ensure the successful execution of complex deployments.
- supporting planning across the product funnel from the product prioritization process to the engineering execution and release plans.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing standard metrics to measure productivity across teams.
- Start learning about our product development process and agile framework.
- Understand and capture metrics to monitor and enhance team performance.
- Serve as our Agile SME
- Generate an assessment of what teams need help in their process and craft a plan of execution.
- Grow your team
- Own a world-class program management function where standards and practices are well understood and adhered to.
- Bsc/HND in any related field.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience as an Engineering Manager
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading agile teams as well as conducting trainings.
- Capable of driving change through influence, coaching, and education.
- Ability to drive large, complex programs and solutions using virtual teams.
- Comfortable managing changing priorities and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- A deep background in all aspects of software engineering and the development lifecycle for enterprise applications development, engineering and/or operations at scale, in Agile and Kanban environments.
- Great analytical problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ownership: You take responsibility for the success of this program.
- Quality: You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive.
go to method of application »
Head, Customer Success (Customer Service)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldCustomer Care
Our client is seeking thire a customer service Manager. As the Manager, you are required tmotivate, inspire and generally lead a team of people as well as dealing with any customer enquiries that head your way.
The customer success team lead is an experienced individual that brings together a diverse range of skills such as operational management, customer satisfaction, technology and engineering, technical support, customer relationship management (CRM), stakeholder relationship management and business process improvement etc.
The perfect manager is one whcan critically analyze processes and manage relationships tensure they get fix. You will be required twork with our Partnership, growth, finance and engineering team tensure that our customers are delighted.
We need a strategist, whcan motivate self and team tdeliver a customer experience with proactive strategy and execution and make sure that the important is not completely subsumed by the urgent, that the fires of the day does not engulf the team’s entire focus.
- Leading and motivating the team tensure they are giving the best customer service possible.
- Know company’s products and policies inside out and be able tcommunicate it tother members of staff;
- Help build good customer relations
- Reporting tsenior level management
- Make customers Happy.
- Bsc/HND in Business management or any related field.
- It will be important for you tbring substantial senior level experience of the following:
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience as a Customer service Manager/Supervisor .
- Experience of managing a call centre
- Monitoring service tquality standards; devising and implementing improvements tthese.
- Track record of working across departments tdrive customer focused service improvements
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Innovative and problem-solving skills Good communication skills
- Ability tplan and be futuristic
- Knowledge of Product Management in an IT development Company or ability thandle B2C market
- Goal-oriented focus, Great Executioner Excellent Persuasive skills
- Tenacity and closing ability Willingness tlearn
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.