Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The Finance Officer performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Develops system for the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintains an efficient financial information system.
- Prepares periodic financial reports, statement of performance account and financial position
- Ensures compliance with defined accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Performs financial analysis as required
- Provides assistance with stock reconciliation and reports at our fashion retail and cinema outlets as required.
- Prepares, fills and ensures prompt remittance of all statutory payments towards including VAT, PAYE tax, employee and Company pension contributions.
- Liaise with Auditors/ Tax consultant and external Auditors (FIRS/LIRS etc.) on various audit activities.
- Perform periodic ledger, creditors, repayment and bank reconciliations as required.
- Oversees POS and Bank collection.
- Manage the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of company’s financial position.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software/computers/ Microsoft office.
- Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and people management skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in Accounting/ Finance.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldICT / ComputerMedia / Advertising / Branding
The Graphic Officer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. He/she works closely with Line Manger to develop the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Line Manager to create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy.
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings.
- Proofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative.
- Designing Social Media Creatives.
- Design film guides on a weekly basis.
- Artistry and creativity
- Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art or related field with training in graphic design
- At least 2 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
Method of Application
Kindly send all applications to [email protected] with the job title as the subject.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.