The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso wishes to notify all 400L students who are on Industrial Training Programme that, Logbooks will be collected before departmental IT defense.
Based on the above, you are advised thus;
(i) Ensure that your logbook are signed and stamped on Weekly basis at your placement organization.
(ii) ITF page on the Logbook should be duly signed and stamped.
(iii) Ensure your organization based supervisor assess you on the evaluation sheet on the last page of your logbooks, signed and stamped.
(iv) Ensure your organization based supervisor and LAUTECH supervisor sign and stamp your form 08.
(v) Make Photocopy of your logbook for your departmental defense and submit the original to ITCU office.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000