The Law students of Delta State University, Abraka are currently in a state of panic following the withdrawal of NUC‘s accreditation of the faculty.
It will also be recalled that the institution’s faculty of engineering lost is accreditation as well four years ago.
It was learnt that some of the requirements which the institution failed to meet which led to the law faculty losing its accreditation include the provision of computers for the faculty’s e-library, upgrading of books, provision of air conditioners for the library, the completion and furnishing of the lecture and the moot court.
While commenting on this, the President of the Law Students Association of Nigeria, LAWSAN, Mr. Desmond Orisewezie appealed to the state government and the school authorities to work towards restoring the accreditation of the two faculties.
According to him, if this trend continues, the institution may be shut down.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000