Recommended List of Books and Materials to Read for Your Post UTME Exam. JAMB CBT Examination has finished. Now Post UTME is another bridge to cross. In fact, it seems to me that post utme is tougher than JAMB (although it’s simpler) since it’s the decisive step to securing admission in to schools. I often received some questions from candidates asking about what books or materials they should be reading for the post utme. The question goes like this – what book can one read for post u.m.e exam? The answer to this question is obvious even though the nature of post utme examination is different among schools.
It’s easy to predict which books or materials will be recommended for post utme examination since we know the nature or level of the exam. Post UTME examination is still under O’level examination syllabus. And the standard of questioning still depend on O’level syllabus except for few schools that ask questions outside this context.
With this knowledge, you can see with me that any student, who passed WAEC or NECO examination (on-their-own) and also scored high JAMB CBT examination (on-their-own) will certainly score high in post utme. The reason behind this reasoning is that, all the aforementioned examinations – WAEC, NECO, Post UTME are based on the same O’Level Syllabuses.
So What are the list of books and materials to read for your Post UTME exam ?
Here are the recommended books and materials you need to read for your post utme examination.
1. Post UTME Past Questions: This should be your number one tool if you need to get admission this year. Post utme past questions have several questions that might be repeated in the upcoming examination. From our analysis, we have discovered that there are no new questions. All the questions (apart from current affairs) are questions that were asked in previous years.
Post utme past questions will also help you to know the nature of the examination.
The advantage is that we have original post utme past questions and answers for various schools that will certianly help you to score high in the exam.
2. Textbooks: Since the examination is based on O’level syllabuses, as explained above, all the textbooks recommended for other O’level examination will be useful for post utme examination.
3. Other Past Questions: Other past questions such as JAMB Past Questions, WAEC Past Questions, NECO Past Questions could be helpful when preparing for post utme examination.
4. Current Affairs: Some schools ask current affairs as part of the questions in their post utme examination. If you know that current affairs will be asked, I will advice you find the latest current affairs publication and use it as one of your reading materials.
5. Related Textbooks: You can also make use of related texts, since the examination is based on O’level syllabuses, you can make use of all the textbooks recommended for your O’level examinations, they will be useful for post utme examination.
6. O’Level Past Questions: O’Level past questions such as WAEC Past Questions, NECO Past Questions, NABTEB Past Questions, even SSCE past questions generally could be usefu; when preparing for post utme examination.
7. Current Affairs: Some institutions ask current affairs as part of the post utme questions. If you are good at current affairs , you would go a long way in passing such post utme exam with ease.
8. Bible: This is not far fetched, in everything you do, there is God
9. Dictionary: This improve your vocabulary and better prepare you for the English section of the post utme utme
10. myPastQuestion.com Website: My Past Question (this website) is a rich and valuable resource for post utme candidates. We have all the information you need to score high in your post utme examination and secure your dream admissions. We have free post utme past questions, various examination tips and tricks, latest post utme news and updates. You need myPastQuestion.com as one of your companion if you want to score high in your post utme examination. All you need is to make this website your own by registering to become a member for free. Purchase your post utme past questions from us, and we will be feeding you with examination tips, tricks and strategies to ensure your success.
For instance, we have written various post utme tips for you. Read them below;
- Ways to Boost Your Confidence before Post UTME Exams
- 5 Things to Do After Seeing your JAMB Result
- 3 Ways to Overcome Post UTM Exam Tension and Fear
- Top 10 Tips for Post UTME/UME and DE Exam
- Schools You Can Write Post UTME and Get Admission without Choosing Them in JAMB
- Latest Post UTME Forms and Dates for Various Schools in Nigeria
There you are. Those are the full List of Books and Materials to Read for Your Post UTME Exam. If you have any question concerning this, let us know the comments section below. We are here to help you.
Success on your Post UTME exams.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.