The major problem faced my JAMB candidates now is low JAMB scores. Because of this, there are chances that many of them will fail to get admission into their schools of choice since many schools accepts 180 as their cut off mark.
For this reason, we have compiled the full list of Top Schools that Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark Even When You did not choose them in JAMB CBT.
In these schools, you can apply and write for their post utme examination if you have art least 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT. Also, you are also eligible to write for their post utme examination even if you did not choose them as your institution of choice during your JAMB UTME registration.
All you need is to watch-out when their post utme form will be released and apply immediately, follow up and sit for their post utme examination. If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing another JAMB.
See the list here…
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
- Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
Remember to always purchase Post UTME Past Questions and prepare very well for the exam. You can’t afford to miss your admission again this year
We will continue to make contact with other schools and update this page accordingly. Feel free to bookmark this page for reference purpose.
If you have any question, ask them in the comments section below. I will answer them as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends. Use the share buttons below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000