This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment form that the Police Service Commission (PSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates qualified for the screening exercise.
Follow the instructions below to check whether you are qualified or not.
How To Check:
- Go to the NPF recruitment portal @ http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
- Click on your state of origin to access the list and see your screening date.
Invitation letters were also sent to successful applicants through SMS and to their personal email addresses
Note: This is the initial list for General Duty Applicants only.
- Shortlisted candidates are to dress in plain white shirts/shorts and go to the Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on their designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
- Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following:
- Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Educational Certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket;
- Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
- You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
Please share this with others.