Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited with imprint “Lantern books” is one of Nigeria’s top Children’s book publisher also it leads in West Africa and has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools. Vacancy exists for the post of an Account Officer (Receivables).
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Post customer payments and related lodgements’ teller.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales/marketing and customer service departments, outstations and from customers
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivables account, verifying totals, preparing report.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Collate bank deposit tellers for posting.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.