LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for Post-Basic Nursing Programme 2017/18- The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi – Araba Management invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year Post-Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2017/2018 session scheduled to commence in November 2017.
1. Accident & Emergency Nursing
2. Ophthalmic Nursing
3. Paediatric Nursing
4. Perioperative Nursing
LUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and a current practising licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
LUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION FOR POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME
Written examination will be conducted on the 10th June 2017 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi – Araba. Candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for an interview at the same venue from 18th – 21st July 2017.
LUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM – METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply for the Lagos Univerisity Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission form into Post-Basic Nursing Programme, follow the procedures beneath.
- Each applicant should obtain a bank draft for the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only, in favour of Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
- Before the payment is made, students are to go to any Cyber Cafe to generate a code/pin For payment at any Bank of choice.
- A print-out is given at the Bank after payment. The print-out is then taken to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT. The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Deputy Director, Nursing Education.
CLOSING DATE FOR RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS:
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 9th June 2017.
How to get LUTH School of Nursing Updates at ease.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!